Sustainable materials and construction techniques are affordable and highly recommended at Sicewood. Our HIA Green Smart Accreditation means you’re buying best practice expertise on adaptable and resilient builds.
Sicewood has launched the first HIA Green Smart Certified granny flat for NSW, in the city of Penrith. “The Pyramid” is a ground-breaking sustainable build tick all the right boxes: low environmental impact and an economical build and operation.
- 8 out of 10 stars on the National Energy Resource Scheme (NatHERS);
- 99% energy rating, NSW Government Building Sustainability Index (BASIX);
- Zero net energy use – meaning it produces more energy than it uses;
- Locally sourced trades and materials to significantly reduce carbon emissions; and
- The very 1st HIA Green Smart certified Granny Flat in NSW.
If you’re after a second dwelling but don’t want a bespoke design our SICE+WOOD Off Plan Range offers a straightforward solution. You just need the 60sqm and we do the rest. And of course, we can modify the design to suit your needs.